Sharp MX-M754N Driver Downloads
Sharp MX-M754N PCL6 Driver, Scanner, Software for Mac, Linux, Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, XP, Vista & Manual Installation – Sharp MX-M754N is able to create clear and crisp images to support your businesses, especially for fine detail printing quality. It offers 1200 x 1200 dpi of printing resolution. This resolution is more than enough to give you everything about what your business needs to. Sharp also designed it with 3,200-sheet of standard paper capacity that you can expand to 6,700 sheets. This optional feature is a good thing to know, especially if you are working in a larger workgroup.
Install Sharp MX-M754N Network Printer
- Go into the printers folder & click add printer.
- Check Local Printer Attached To This Computer & uncheck automatically detect & install my plug and play printer.
- Click create a new port with standard TCP/IP port type.
- Enter the proper IP address & give it a port name.
- Select Custom then click settings.
- Select LPR with the queue name of lowercase “LP” check LPR Byte Counting box, then click Ok → Next → Finish.
- Click Have Disk then Browse to proper location of the PCL6 driver folder.
- Select the driver file.
- Select the correct model.
- Give the printer a name & make the decision if you would like to have the printer as a default depending on the location & user on the Desktop PC.
- Select Do not share this printer & click next.
- Select “no” to print a test page because the driver still needs to be configured. Click Next → Finish.
- Right click on the driver & go to properties, then click on configure.
- Click the Advanced tab & click on printing defaults. Click color tab & default to Black and White.
- After making changes in the driver always click on APPLY 1, then click OK to soft-lock the settings.
- Send a test print.
How to Install Sharp MX-M754N Scanner
- Click the button on the Utility Software & you click on the Scanner Driver option (TWAIN) button.
- Follow the instructions on the computer desktop screen. Read the message in the window that has appeared and clicks ‘Next’ button.
- When the window has finished and setup appears, you click ‘OK’ button.
- Click the ‘Close’ button on the window.
- Click the ‘start’ button, then select ‘All Programs’, select ‘SHARP MFP TWAIN’. Then you can select ‘Select Device’
Sharp MX-M754N Driver & Software Download
Mac OS 10.4-10.13 Print Drivers
Downloads ↔ Windows 32 bit OS WHQL Driver Software for MX-M754
PCL, PS, PPD Drivers
Downloads ↔ Windows 64 bit OS WHQL Driver Software for MX-M754
PCL, PS, PPD Drivers
Downloads ↔ Windows OS Driver Software for MX-M754N
Downloads ↔ Linux Software Driver for MX-M754
Downloads ↔ Windows Software Option