Sharp MX-M654N Printer Driver Download
|Sharp MX-M654N Printer
Sharp MX-M350N PCL6 Driver, Scanner, Software for Mac, Linux, Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, XP, Vista & Manual Installation, Toner Cartridges– This is a flexible and hardworking multifunctional printer that will work in occupied workspace and large offices where productivity is of the highest priority. The Sharp M654N’s biggest advantage is its speeds, which are extremely striking at 65ppm in black and white. In addition, it has a first copy time of 3.9 seconds, and takes roughly 20 seconds to heat up after an idle period. Additionally, it boasts amazing skills, such as a standard paper capacity of a tandem compartment along with 3,200 sheets, in addition to duplex printing as standard. There’s a range of options available in regards letter and ledger size trays, but using a 100-sheet skip tray as standard, its specifications are impressive.
The Sharp MX-M654N
stands 772 x 1218mm and weighs 166kg. It is available in grey colourway
and a that would suit office environments. The printer includes a 15-sheet single pass duplex document feeder and a 250-sheet exit tray with a wide variety of optional extras, as standard. These vary to some punch finisher from a facsimile board, trimming unit and inner stapling finisher with an output signal. The Sharp MX-M654N also comes with an easy-to-use 10.1″ tilting color
Aside from its productivity levels, which are great, and its paper capacity, which is likewise excellent, one of the Sharp MX-M654N’s standout features is just how quiet it is, especially considering the level of productivity that the machine provides. Wi-Fi connectivity is provided as standard, and users can print remotely with the use of the ‘Sharpdesk’ app. There are also fantastic security attributes, such as account administration, user authentication and 256-bit encryption.
The size of the Sharp MX-M654N means that it is unsuitable for smaller workspaces or offices, and it offers white and black printing, with fax capabilities as an added extra.
The Sharp MX-M654N laser printer utilizes the OEM Sharp laser toner cartridges and supplies. The Sharp laser toner cartridges for your Sharp MX-M654N are high quality toners with exceptional yields. Publish amazing pages, perfect for the home and office use with the Sharp MX-M654N laser toner cartridges.
Install Sharp MX-M654N Network Printer
- Go into the printers folder & click add printer.
- Check Local Printer Attached To This Computer & uncheck automatically detect & install my plug and play printer.
- Click create a new port with standard TCP/IP port type.
- Enter the proper IP address & give it a port name.
- Select Custom then click settings.
- Select LPR with the queue name of lowercase “LP” check LPR Byte Counting box, then click Ok → Next → Finish.
- Click Have Disk then Browse to proper location of the PCL6 driver folder.
- Select the driver file.
- Select the correct model.
- Give the printer a name & make the decision if you would like to have the printer as a default depending on the location & user on the Desktop PC.
- Select Do not share this printer & click next.
- Select “no” to print a test page because the driver still needs to be configured. Click Next → Finish.
- Right click on the driver & go to properties, then click on configure.
- Click the Advanced tab & click on printing defaults. Click color tab & default to Black and White.
- After making changes in the driver always click on APPLY 1, then click OK to soft-lock the settings.
- Send a test print.
How to Install Sharp MX-M654N Scanner
- Click the button on the Utility Software & you click on the Scanner Driver option (TWAIN) button.
- Follow the instructions on the computer desktop screen. Read the message in the window that has appeared and clicks ‘Next’ button.
- When the window has finished and setup appears, you click ‘OK’ button.
- Click the ‘Close’ button on the window.
- Click the ‘start’ button, then select ‘All Programs’, select ‘SHARP MFP TWAIN’. Then you can select ‘Select Device’
Sharp MX-M654N Driver & Software Download
Contains: Mac OS 10.8-10.11 Print Drivers
⇨ Windows 32 bit OS WHQL Driver
Contains: PCL, PS, PPD Drivers
⇨ Windows 64 bit OS WHQL Driver
Contains: PCL, PS, PPD Drivers
Contains: Universal Driver
Contains: Linux/Cups PPD
⇨ Windows 32 bit OS WHQL Driver for MX-M654
Contains: PCL, PS, PPD Drivers with Booklet Maker
⇨ Windows 64 Bit OS WHQL Driver for MX-M654
PCL, PS, PPD Drivers with Booklet Maker
⇨ Windows WHQL OS Software Package
Contains: WHQL TWAIN Driver