Sharp MX-M363N Driver & Software Downloads
Sharp MX-M363N PCL6 Driver, Scanner, Software for Mac, Linux, Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, XP, Vista & Manual Installation – Sharp MX-M363N is ready to help you if you need a reliable machine to copy, print, and scan your documents. It can help you connect to multiple users with ease. It is because the machine has standard network connectivity. In addition, this machine has a 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution. Therefore, it is able to produce crisp document with clear text and images. When it comes to the performance, the machine can do multiple copies with the rate of 36 pages per minute. For the first print performance, it can deliver your document in just 4.6 seconds.
Install Sharp MX-M363N Network Printer
- Go into the printers folder & click add printer.
- Check Local Printer Attached To This Computer & uncheck automatically detect & install my plug and play printer.
- Click create a new port with standard TCP/IP port type.
- Enter the proper IP address & give it a port name.
- Select Custom then click settings.
- Select LPR with the queue name of lowercase “LP” check LPR Byte Counting box, then click Ok → Next → Finish.
- Click Have Disk then Browse to proper location of the PCL6 driver folder.
- Select the driver file.
- Select the correct model.
- Give the printer a name & make the decision if you would like to have the printer as a default depending on the location & user on the Desktop PC.
- Select Do not share this printer & click next.
- Select “no” to print a test page because the driver still needs to be configured. Click Next → Finish.
- Right click on the driver & go to properties, then click on configure.
- Click the Advanced tab & click on printing defaults. Click color tab & default to Black and White.
- After making changes in the driver always click on APPLY 1, then click OK to soft-lock the settings.
- Send a test print.
How to Install Sharp MX-M363N Scanner
- Click the button on the Utility Software & you click on the Scanner Driver option (TWAIN) button.
- Follow the instructions on the computer desktop screen. Read the message in the window that has appeared and clicks ‘Next’ button.
- When the window has finished and setup appears, you click ‘OK’ button.
- Click the ‘Close’ button on the window.
- Click the ‘start’ button, then select ‘All Programs’, select ‘SHARP MFP TWAIN’. Then you can select ‘Select Device’.
Sharp MX-M363N Driver & Software Download
Download ↔ Sharp MX-M363N for Windows 8 64-bit
Download ↔ Sharp MX-M363N for Windows 7 32-bit
Download ↔ Sharp MX-M363N for Windows 7 64-bit
Download ↔ Sharp MX-M363N for Win XP 32-bit
Download ↔ Sharp MX-M363N for Windows XP 64-bit
Download ↔ Sharp MX-M363N driver for Mac OS
Download ↔ Sharp MX-M363N driver for Linux