Sharp MX-5500N Manual & Drivers Download
Sharp MX-5500N PCL6 Drivers For Macintosh/ Mac OS, Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Xp/Vista 64 Bit, 32 Bit, Linux and Sharp MX-5500N Reviews, Installation Software – Sharp MX-5500N is a copier machine using top quality amenities might assist, simplify and launch your job. The MX-5500N includes a massive paper capacity that can hold around 6600 sheets using a standard shelter of 3100 sheets. Having 1GHz multitasking color file system makes your work faster. With sharp engineering Sharp OSA MX-5500N technology can help users to get network application right from the LCD panel.
Install Sharp MX-5500N Network Printer
- Go into the printers folder & click add printer.
- Check Local Printer Attached To This Computer & uncheck automatically detect & install my plug and play printer.
- Click create a new port with standard TCP/IP port type.
- Enter the proper IP address & give it a port name.
- Select Custom then click settings.
- Select LPR with the queue name of lowercase “LP” check LPR Byte Counting box, then click Ok ← Next ← Finish.
- Click Have Disk then Browse to proper location of the PCL6 driver folder.
- Select the driver file.
- Select the correct model.
- Give the printer a name & make the decision if you would like to have the printer as a default depending on the location & user on the Desktop PC.
- Select Do not share this printer & click next.
- Select “no” to print a test page because the driver still needs to be configured. Click Next ← Finish.
- Right click on the driver & go to properties, then click on configure.
- Click the Advanced tab & click on printing defaults. Click color tab & default to Black and White.
- After making changes in the driver always click on APPLY 1, then click OK to soft-lock the settings.
- Send a test print.
How to Install Sharp MX-5500N Scanner
- Click the button on the Utility Software & you click on the Scanner Driver option (TWAIN) button.
- Follow the instructions on the computer desktop screen. Read the message in the window that has appeared and clicks ‘Next’ button.
- When the window has finished and setup appears, you click ‘OK’ button.
- Click the ‘Close’ button on the window.
- Click the ‘start’ button, then select ‘All Programs’, select ‘SHARP MFP TWAIN’. Then you can select ‘Select Device’.
Sharp MX-5500N Driver & Software Download
Download ↔ Sharp MX-5500N Driver Windows 8 (64bit)
Download ↔ Sharp MX-5500N Driver Windows 7 (32bit)
Download ↔ Sharp MX-5500N Driver Windows 7 (64bit)
Download ↔ Sharp MX-5500N Driver Windows XP 32bit
Download ↔ Sharp MX-5500N Driver Windows XP 64bit
Download ↔ Sharp MX-5500N Driver MAC OS