Sharp MX-5111N Driver & Software Downloads
Sharp MX-5111N PCL6 Driver, Scanner, Software for Mac, Linux, Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, XP, Vista & Manual Installation – Sharp MX-5111N is available with some capabilities. You can use it to copy, print, and scan your black/white and color document. It is able to provide fast output speeds to its users. It delivers your documents with its capability to create 51 copies per minute in color and black/white documents. Therefore, it is a great choice to make your business productive. To operate the machine, you can use the 10.1-inch of a touchscreen. The display screen allows you access several functions quickly. In addition, you can use the machine to create a high level of quality print, thanks to the 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution.
Install Sharp MX-5111N Network Printer
- Go into the printers folder & click add printer.
- Check Local Printer Attached To This Computer & uncheck automatically detect & install my plug and play printer.
- Click create a new port with standard TCP/IP port type.
- Enter the proper IP address & give it a port name.
- Select Custom then click settings.
- Select LPR with the queue name of lowercase “LP” check LPR Byte Counting box, then click Ok → Next → Finish.
- Click Have Disk then Browse to proper location of the PCL6 driver folder.
- Select the driver file.
- Select the correct model.
- Give the printer a name & make the decision if you would like to have the printer as a default depending on the location & user on the Desktop PC.
- Select Do not share this printer & click next.
- Select “no” to print a test page because the driver still needs to be configured. Click Next → Finish.
- Right click on the driver & go to properties, then click on configure.
- Click the Advanced tab & click on printing defaults. Click color tab & default to Black and White.
- After making changes in the driver always click on APPLY 1, then click OK to soft-lock the settings.
- Send a test print.
How to Install Sharp MX-5111N Scanner
- Click the button on the Utility Software & you click on the Scanner Driver option (TWAIN) button.
- Follow the instructions on the computer desktop screen. Read the message in the window that has appeared and clicks ‘Next’ button.
- When the window has finished and setup appears, you click ‘OK’ button.
- Click the ‘Close’ button on the window.
- Click the ‘start’ button, then select ‘All Programs’, select ‘SHARP MFP TWAIN’. Then you can select ‘Select Device’.
Sharp MX-5111N Driver & Software Download
Download ↔ Sharp MX-5111N Driver Windows 8 (64bit)
Download ↔ Sharp MX-5111N Driver Windows 7 (32bit)
Download ↔ Sharp MX-5111N Driver Windows 7 (64bit)
Download ↔ Sharp MX-5111N Driver Windows XP 32bit
Download ↔ Sharp MX-5111N Driver Windows XP 64bit
Download ↔ Sharp MX-5111N Driver Mac OS