Sharp MX-5110N Driver & Software Downloads
Sharp MX-5110N PCL6 Driver, Scanner, Software for Mac, Linux, Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, XP, Vista & Manual Installation – Sharp MX-5110N is a great choice for copying, printing, and scanning your documents. You should have this machine. It is because it can complete your mid-sized business level. In addition, the machine works with incredible output speeds. You can get your color and black/white documents about 51 copies per page. The machine also has 10.1-inch of the high-resolution touchscreen. The customizable touchscreen display allows you to complete your individual needs. Besides, it has a network-printing system so that all users can access it with ease.
In addition, Sharp MX-5110N
has a flexible paper handling design. You can access the paper sources with ease. It is easy to replace the paper with the dual 500-sheet of the paper drawer. Alternatively, there is a 100-sheet bypass tray. Here, you can also maximize the paper capacity with more than 5,600 sheets. To do so, you have to purchase the optional paper sources. Sharp also provides the optional finishers to complete the projects with hole-punch, saddle stitch, as well as electronic sorting.
When it comes to the toner cartridge, the black toner cartridge has 40,000 pages of estimated yield. Besides, other cartridges are cyan, magenta, and yellow. These color cartridges have 18,000 pages of estimated yield with 5% of page coverage.
In conclusion, Sharp MX-5110N is great to support your business with business graphic needs. The touch-screen design is customizable to meet your individual needs. You can print from or scan to the USB. However, you should use this machine if you do not mind about the absence of searchable PDF mode feature. You can use the machine for half-letter, legal, letter, ledger, and architectural pages. Sharp also completes it with other optional features such as a finisher, barcode front kit, and XPS Expansion Kit. With the auto two-sided print technology, you should never worry about the printing cost. It is because you can print on both sides of the paper with ease.
Install Sharp MX-5110N Network Printer
- Go into the printers folder & click add printer.
- Check Local Printer Attached To This Computer & uncheck automatically detect & install my plug and play printer.
- Click create a new port with standard TCP/IP port type.
- Enter the proper IP address & give it a port name.
- Select Custom then click settings.
- Select LPR with the queue name of lowercase “LP” check LPR Byte Counting box, then click Ok → Next → Finish.
- Click Have Disk then Browse to proper location of the PCL6 driver folder.
- Select the driver file.
- Select the correct model.
- Give the printer a name & make the decision if you would like to have the printer as a default depending on the location & user on the Desktop PC.
- Select Do not share this printer & click next.
- Select “no” to print a test page because the driver still needs to be configured. Click Next → Finish.
- Right click on the driver & go to properties, then click on configure.
- Click the Advanced tab & click on printing defaults. Click color tab & default to Black and White.
- After making changes in the driver always click on APPLY 1, then click OK to soft-lock the settings.
- Send a test print.
How to Install Sharp MX-5110N Scanner
- Click the button on the Utility Software & you click on the Scanner Driver option (TWAIN) button.
- Follow the instructions on the computer desktop screen. Read the message in the window that has appeared and clicks ‘Next’ button.
- When the window has finished and setup appears, you click ‘OK’ button.
- Click the ‘Close’ button on the window.
- Click the ‘start’ button, then select ‘All Programs’, select ‘SHARP MFP TWAIN’. Then you can select ‘Select Device’.
Sharp MX-5110N Driver Download for Windows, Mac
|Sharp MX-5110N Driver for Windows 8 (32bit)
|Sharp MX-5110N Driver for Windows 8 (64bit)
|Sharp MX-5110N Driver for Windows 7 (32bit)
|Sharp MX-5110N Driver for Windows 7 (64bit)
|Sharp MX-5110N Driver for Windows XP (32bit)
|Sharp MX-5110N Driver for Windows XP (64bit)
|Sharp MX-5110N Driver for Mac OS