Sharp MX-5050N Manual & Printer Driver Downloads
Sharp MX-5050N PCL6 Drivers For Macintosh/ Mac OS, Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Xp/Vista 64 Bit, 32 Bit, Linux and Sharp MX-5050N Reviews, Installation Software – Sharp MX-5050N provides various options and upgrades, which means you can adjust to future demands later. Sharp’s party optimizes the ideal productivity for groups which have high jobs and demand high-performance thanks to high quality color and versatility. This printer has a standard main MFP Print to both send and save the files. This MX-5050Ncan be safely removed and easy to share with any devices.
Installing Sharp MX-5050N Printer Driver From a Network Print Server:
- Go into the printers folder & click add printer.
- Check Local Printer Attached To This Computer & uncheck automatically detect & install my plug and play printer.
- Click create a new port with standard TCP/IP port type.
- Enter the proper IP address & give it a port name.
- Select Custom then click settings.
- Select LPR with the queue name of
lowercase“LP” check LPR Byte Counting box, then click Ok → Next → Finish.
- Click Have Disk then Browse to proper location of the PCL6 driver folder.
- Select the driver file.
- Select the correct model.
- Give the printer a name & make the decision if you would like to have the printer as a default depending on the location & user on the Desktop PC.
- Select Do not share this printer & click next.
- Select “no” to print a test page because the driver still needs to be configured. Click Next → Finish.
- Right click on the driver & go to properties, then click on configure.
- Click the Advanced tab & click on printing defaults. Click color tab & default to Black and White.
- After making changes in the driver always click on APPLY 1, then click OK to soft-lock the settings.
- Send a test print.
How to Install Sharp MX-5050N Scanner
- Click the button on the Utility Software and you click on the Scanner Driver option (TWAIN) button.
- Follow the instructions on the computer desktop screen. Read the message in the window that has appeared and clicks ‘Next’ button.
- When the window has finished and setup appears, you click ‘OK’ button.
- Click the ‘Close’ button on the window.
- Click the ‘start’ button, then select ‘All Programs’, select ‘SHARP MFP TWAIN’. Then you can select ‘Select Device’.
Sharp MX-5050N Printer Driver & Software Downloads
Universal Print Driver
Download ↔ Windows 32 Bit OS WHQL Driver
PCL, PS, PPD
Download ↔ Windows 64 bits OS WHQL Driver Software
PCL, PS, PPD Print Drivers
Download ↔ Windows OS Driver Package Software
PC Fax Print Drivers
Download ↔ MAC OS Driver
Mac PPD 10.4 through 10.13 Print Drivers
Download ↔ Windows OS TWAIN WHQL Driver
WHQL TWAIN Drivers
Download ↔ Linux/Cups PPD