Sharp MX-4141N Printer Driver Downloads
Sharp MX-4141N PCL6 Driver, Scanner, Software for Mac, Linux, Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, XP, Vista & Manual Installation – Sharp MX-4141N lets you print, scan, copy, fax, and file your documents with ease through this single machine. It is able to work for more than 41 pages per minute in black and color. The machine works with 1,100-paper capacity as the standard. Meanwhile, the maximum paper capacity is 6,600 sheets. This feature is more than enough if you have medium-sized business deals with printing documents. To operate the printer, you can use the big 10.1-inch of LCD control panel with the multi-touch control.
Install Sharp MX-4141N Network Printer
- Go into the printers folder & click add printer.
- Check Local Printer Attached To This Computer & uncheck automatically detect & install my plug and play printer.
- Click create a new port with standard TCP/IP port type.
- Enter the proper IP address & give it a port name.
- Select Custom then click settings.
- Select LPR with the queue name of lowercase “LP” check LPR Byte Counting box, then click Ok → Next → Finish.
- Click Have Disk then Browse to proper location of the PCL6 driver folder.
- Select the driver file.
- Select the correct model.
- Give the printer a name & make the decision if you would like to have the printer as a default depending on the location & user on the Desktop PC.
- Select Do not share this printer & click next.
- Select “no” to print a test page because the driver still needs to be configured. Click Next → Finish.
- Right click on the driver & go to properties, then click on configure.
- Click the Advanced tab & click on printing defaults. Click color tab & default to Black and White.
- After making changes in the driver always click on APPLY 1, then click OK to soft-lock the settings.
- Send a test print.
How to Install Sharp MX-4141N Scanner
- Click the button on the Utility Software & you click on the Scanner Driver option (TWAIN) button.
- Follow the instructions on the computer desktop screen. Read the message in the window that has appeared and clicks ‘Next’ button.
- When the window has finished and setup appears, you click ‘OK’ button.
- Click the ‘Close’ button on the window.
- Click the ‘start’ button, then select ‘All Programs’, select ‘SHARP MFP TWAIN’. Then you can select ‘Select Device’
Sharp MX-4141N Driver & Software Download
Downloads ↔ PCFax Driver for Windows
Downloads ↔ IFAX Expansion Tool for Windows
Downloads ↔ XPS Printer Driver for Windows Vista with WHQL Win 32
Downloads ↔ XPS Printer Driver for Windows Vista with WHQL Win 64
Downloads ↔ PS/PPD driver for Linux
Downloads ↔ PCL6/Postscript/PPD Printer-Driver WIN32
Downloads ↔ PCL6/Postscript/PPD Printer-Driver WIN64
Downloads ↔ PS/PPD Printer-Driver for MacOS
Downloads ↔ MX-414xN/514xN PCFAX Scanner-Driver GB