Sharp MX-3501N Driver & Software Downloads
Sharp MX-3501N PCL6 Driver, Scanner, Software for Mac, Linux, Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, XP, Vista & Manual Installation – Sharp MX-3501N can support your mid-sized business level. You can also use it for your workgroup. It is because the machine is a network-ready option. By using the machine, it is easy for you to deal with large print jobs. Besides, the machine has 150,000 pages as the monthly duty maximum. Therefore, it can handle heavy document flow. Sharp also completes it with the standard system memory that is 786 MB for the RAM and 80 GB for the HD memory. You can get your document quickly. It is because the printer can give the first copies in less than 7 seconds in color document. Meanwhile, it produces a black/white document in just 4.7 seconds. When you use it as a copier, the machine offers 35 pages per minute in black/white and color documents in multiple copies.
Install Sharp MX-3501N Network Printer
- Go into the printers folder & click add printer.
- Check Local Printer Attached To This Computer & uncheck automatically detect & install my plug and play printer.
- Click create a new port with standard TCP/IP port type.
- Enter the proper IP address & give it a port name.
- Select Custom then click settings.
- Select LPR with the queue name of lowercase “LP” check LPR Byte Counting box, then click Ok → Next → Finish.
- Click Have Disk then Browse to proper location of the PCL6 driver folder.
- Select the driver file.
- Select the correct model.
- Give the printer a name & make the decision if you would like to have the printer as a default depending on the location & user on the Desktop PC.
- Select Do not share this printer & click next.
- Select “no” to print a test page because the driver still needs to be configured. Click Next → Finish.
- Right click on the driver & go to properties, then click on configure.
- Click the Advanced tab & click on printing defaults. Click color tab & default to Black and White.
- After making changes in the driver always click on APPLY 1, then click OK to soft-lock the settings.
- Send a test print.
How to Install Sharp MX-3501N Scanner
- Click the button on the Utility Software & you click on the Scanner Driver option (TWAIN) button.
- Follow the instructions on the computer desktop screen. Read the message in the window that has appeared and clicks ‘Next’ button.
- When the window has finished and setup appears, you click ‘OK’ button.
- Click the ‘Close’ button on the window.
- Click the ‘start’ button, then select ‘All Programs’, select ‘SHARP MFP TWAIN’. Then you can select ‘Select Device’.
Sharp MX-3501N Driver & Software Download
Download → Sharp MX-3501N Driver for Windows 7 64bit
Download → Sharp MX-3501N Driver for Windows 8 32bit
Download → Sharp MX-3501N Driver for Windows 8 64bit
Download → Sharp MX-3501N Driver for Windows XP 32bit
Download → Sharp MX-3501N Driver for Windows XP 64bit
Download → Sharp MX-3501N Driver for Mac OS