Sharp MX-2600N Printer Driver Download
|Sharp MX-2600N Printer|
Sharp MX-2600N PCL6 Driver, Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Xp, Vista 64 Bit/ 32 Bit, Mac, Linux and Reviews, Toner Cartridges – Sharp’s new MX series color multifunction document systems have been meticulously engineered to help businesses maximize their document workflow efficiency while providing outstanding image quality and performance. These new models offer many advanced features such as a large, high resolution touch -screen color display with graphical menu navigation and a retractable keyboard to make data entry easy. With Sharp’s advanced device management and new Remote Front Panel feature, it’s easy to control color usage and costs. The Sharp MX-2600N and MX-3100N have been built on the latest Sharp OSA® development platform, making integration with network applications easier than ever. As an industry leader in security, your intellectual properly is well protected with Sharp’s Security Suite.
Sharp MX-2600N Specifications
- Copy Speed – 26 ppm Color and B&W (8 1/2″ x 11″ Lateral Feed, Standard Resolution)
- Automatic Duplex – Standard
- Original Size – 11″ x 17″ Max
- Standard: (2) 500-sheet cassettes
- Standard: (1) 100-sheet bypass tray
- Optional: (1) 500 sheet paper feed unit or (2) 500 sheet paper drawers and 3,500 sheet large capacity tray
- Print Speed – 26 ppm (8 1/2″ x 11″ lateral feed, standard resolution)
- PDL – PCL6/PCL5c compatible, Optional Postscript® 3™, Optional XPS
- Resolution – 1200 dpi, 600 dpi, 300 dpi
Sharp MX-2600N Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Sharp MX-31NTBA Black
- Compatible Sharp MX-31NTCA Cyan
- Compatible Sharp MX-31NTMA Magenta
- Compatible Sharp MX-31NTYA Yellow
- Original Sharp MX-31NTBA Black
- Original Sharp MX-31NTCA Cyan
- Original Sharp MX-31NTMA Magenta
- Compatible Sharp MX-310HB Waste
Installing Sharp MX-2600N Printer Driver From a Network Print Server:
- Go into the printers folder & click add printer.
- Check Local Printer Attached To This Computer & uncheck automatically detect & install my plug and play printer.
- Click create a new port with standard TCP/IP port type.
- Enter the proper IP address & give it a port name.
- Select Custom then click settings.
- Select LPR with the queue name of lowercase “LP” check LPR Byte Counting box, then click Ok -> Next -> Finish.
- Click Have Disk then Browse to proper location of the PCL6 driver folder.
- Select the driver file.
- Select the correct model.
- Give the printer a name & make the decision if you would like to have the printer as a default depending on the location & user on the Desktop PC.
- Select Do not share this printer & click next.
- Select “no” to print a test page because the driver still needs to be configured. Click Next -> Finish.
- Right click on the driver & go to properties, then click on configure.
- Click the Advanced tab & click on printing defaults. Click color tab & default to Black and White.
- After making changes in the driver always click on APPLY 1, then click OK to soft-lock the settings.
- Send a test print.
Installing Sharp MX-2600N Photocopier Drivers
Step 1. Determine Your operating system
- Control Panel → System (or search “System” in control panel)
- Windows you are running Eg. Windows XP, Win 7, Win 8, etc.
- Take note of the System type, if it is 64bit or 32bit.
Step 2. Installing the Driver
- Please download the driver
- Extract the download .zip file (you will need a program such as WINZIP)
- Find the “Setup.EXE” and launch
- Choose “Standard Installation” The setup will then scan network, locate the photocopier & install. You may have to select photocopier from the list
Step 3. Configuration
- Go to your Devices & Printers in Control Panel
- You right-click on your device and “Set as Default Printer”
- Right-click your device again & select “Printer Properties”
- Click on the “Configuration” tab, click “Auto Configure”
- Move to “Advanced” tab, click “Printing Defaults”
- “Optional” Tick “Black and White Print” box at the bottom (will set default printing to black and white)
- “Optional” If use account codes move to the “Job Handling” tab, check the “User Number” box and enter the code, apply.
How to Install Sharp MX-2600N Scanner
- Click the button on the Utility Software and you click on the Scanner Driver option (TWAIN) button.
- Follow the instructions on the computer desktop screen. Read the message in the window that has appeared and clicks ‘Next’ button.
- When the window has finished and setup appears, you click ‘OK’ button.
- Click the ‘Close’ button on the window.
- Click the ‘start’ button, then select ‘All Programs’, select ‘SHARP MFP TWAIN’. Then you can select ‘Select Device’
Sharp MX-2600N Driver & Software Download
|Sharp MX-2600N Driver for Windows 8 [32bit]||Download|
|Sharp MX-2600N Driver for Windows 8 [64bit]||Download|
|Sharp MX-2600N Driver for Windows 7 [32bit]||Download|
|Sharp MX-2600N Driver for Windows 7 [64bit]||Download|
|Sharp MX-2600N Driver for Windows XP [32bit]||Download|
|Sharp MX-2600N Driver for Windows XP [64bit]||Download|
Incoming search terms:
- mx-2600n drivers
- sharp mx-2600n driver
- sharp mx2630n pcl6 printer driver
- sharpe mx-2600n network authentication