Sharp AR-5316 Driver & Software Downloads
Sharp AR-5316 PCL6 Driver, Scanner, Software for Mac, Linux, Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, XP, Vista & Manual Installation – Sharp AR-5316 comes out as a digital IMAGER machine with a compact design. Its design is quite interesting that makes it perfect for small workgroups and offices. The speed is impressive because it can produce letter-sized documents in 16 pages per minute. The first print is incredible, which is 7.2 seconds. Therefore, using this machine will help you to increase your business productivity. There is also the optional network print server. This feature helps all users to print directly without having to go back and forth.
Install Sharp AR-5316 Network Printer
- Go into the printers folder & click add printer.
- Check Local Printer Attached To This Computer & uncheck automatically detect & install my plug and play printer.
- Click create a new port with standard TCP/IP port type.
- Enter the proper IP address & give it a port name.
- Select Custom then click settings.
- Select LPR with the queue name of lowercase “LP” check LPR Byte Counting box, then click Ok → Next → Finish.
- Click Have Disk then Browse to proper location of the PCL6 driver folder.
- Select the driver file.
- Select the correct model.
- Give the printer a name & make the decision if you would like to have the printer as a default depending on the location & user on the Desktop PC.
- Select Do not share this printer & click next.
- Select “no” to print a test page because the driver still needs to be configured. Click Next → Finish.
- Right click on the driver & go to properties, then click on configure.
- Click the Advanced tab & click on printing defaults. Click color tab & default to Black and White.
- After making changes in the driver always click on APPLY 1, then click OK to soft-lock the settings.
- Send a test print.
How to Install Sharp AR-5316 Scanner
- Click the button on the Utility Software & you click on the Scanner Driver option (TWAIN) button.
- Follow the instructions on the computer desktop screen. Read the message in the window that has appeared and clicks ‘Next’ button.
- When the window has finished and setup appears, you click ‘OK’ button.
- Click the ‘Close’ button on the window.
- Click the ‘start’ button, then select ‘All Programs’, select ‘SHARP MFP TWAIN’. Then you can select ‘Select Device’.