Sharp MX-M4070 Manual & Printer Driver Downloads
All tasks such as print files, photo scans or duplicate files. With such a large function, we will need to maintain the printerso the printer will not readily be damaged. We can adhere to the following process for the life span of the printer stronger.
How to do Maintenance Sharp MX-M4070? To treat multifunction printer Sharp in MX-M4070 variant is very simple. The secret is, clean the dust that sticks to the device, keep it clean. And should be careful on small objects that fall in the printer machine, like a paperclip, the contents of principles and other small objects. Use a toner that is intended, it isn't suggested to use non-original toner. Because it is going to lower the life span of drum toner on the printer. Use the right paper, do not use paper that is too thick. And the previous one if it's damaged, call a technician from the official Sharp, to maintain the quality of fixing.
Maybe these suggestions also apply to printers for the form of multifunction printer is not limited to just the brand Sharp only. So keep our printer to remain durable even if used in our everyday pursuits.
Installing Sharp MX-M4070 Printer Driver From a Network Print Server:
- Go into the printers folder & click add printer.
- Check Local Printer Attached To This Computer & uncheck automatically detect & install my plug and play printer.
- Click create a new port with standard TCP/IP port type.
- Enter the proper IP address & give it a port name.
- Select Custom then click settings.
- Select LPR with the queue name of lowercase “LP” check LPR Byte Counting box, then click Ok → Next → Finish.
- Click Have Disk then Browse to proper location of the PCL6 driver folder.
- Select the driver file.
- Select the correct model.
- Give the printer a name & make the decision if you would like to have the printer as a default depending on the location & user on the Desktop PC.
- Select Do not share this printer & click next.
- Select “no” to print a test page because the driver still needs to be configured. Click Next → Finish.
- Right click on the driver & go to properties, then click on configure.
- Click the Advanced tab & click on printing defaults. Click color tab & default to Black and White.
- After making changes in the driver always click on APPLY 1, then click OK to soft-lock the settings.
- Send a test print.
How to Install Sharp MX-M4070 Scanner
- Click the button on the Utility Software and you click on the Scanner Driver option (TWAIN) button.
- Follow the instructions on the computer desktop screen. Read the message in the window that has appeared and clicks 'Next' button.
- When the window has finished and setup appears, you click 'OK' button.
- Click the 'Close' button on the window.
- Click the 'start' button, then select 'All Programs', select 'SHARP MFP TWAIN'. Then you can select 'Select Device'