Sharp DX-C400 Manual & Printer Driver Downloads
Sharp DX-C400 has a monochrome print speed up to 31-40 pages per minute, with this feature will permit you to quickly finish your print without needing long. With higher resolution colour screen can make scanning, copying, and printing easier. This feature can help you find, identify, and retrieve files using thumbnails preview and display preview of incoming net faxes. DX-C400 from Sharp screen can also be equipped with onscreen key plank, easily enter the information such as email address and file name or you can use external keyboards to USB port, Job status this feature display the status of all print, copy, scan, and fax project waiting . If you cannot await a copy you can prioritize your work.
Using USB direct printing and scanning feature DX-C400 from Sharp make you can easily enter your scan results immediately there's your very own USB and directly can print through USB either record or PDF. This feature is very simple for you to work in multi-tasking so it is going to save time.
Sharp DX-C400 features a business card feeder which can easily scan business card and automate contact database entries. Optional inner finisher, this feature does not require a large but very efficient location can help you complete your job like sorting, sorting and offset stacking, making it simpler and shorten your job time.
Installing Sharp DX-C400 Printer Driver From a Network Print Server:
- Go into the printers folder & click add printer.
- Check Local Printer Attached To This Computer & uncheck automatically detect & install my plug and play printer.
- Click create a new port with standard TCP/IP port type.
- Enter the proper IP address & give it a port name.
- Select Custom then click settings.
- Select LPR with the queue name of lowercase “LP” check LPR Byte Counting box, then click Ok ↔ Next ↔ Finish.
- Click Have Disk then Browse to proper location of the PCL6 driver folder.
- Select the driver file.
- Select the correct model.
- Give the printer a name & make the decision if you would like to have the printer as a default depending on the location & user on the Desktop PC.
- Select Do not share this printer & click next.
- Select “no” to print a test page because the driver still needs to be configured. Click Next ↔ Finish.
- Right click on the driver & go to properties, then click on configure.
- Click the Advanced tab & click on printing defaults. Click color tab & default to Black and White.
- After making changes in the driver always click on APPLY 1, then click OK to soft-lock the settings.
- Send a test print.
How to Install Sharp DX-C400 Scanner
- Click the button on the Utility Software and you click on the Scanner Driver option (TWAIN) button.
- Follow the instructions on the computer desktop screen. Read the message in the window that has appeared and clicks 'Next' button.
- When the window has finished and setup appears, you click 'OK' button.
- Click the 'Close' button on the window.
- Click the 'start' button, then select 'All Programs', select 'SHARP MFP TWAIN'. Then you can select 'Select Device'
Sharp DX-C400 Printer Driver & Software Download
Sharp DX-C400 Driver For Windows 8 32-bit
Sharp DX-C400 Driver For Windows 8 64-bit
Sharp DX-C400 Driver For Windows 7 32-bit
Sharp DX-C400 Driver For Windows 7 64-bit
Sharp DX-C400 Driver For Windows XP 32-bit
Sharp DX-C400 Driver For Windows XP 64-bit
Sharp DX-C400 Driver For Mac OS