Sharp AR-5620N Driver & Software Downloads
When it comes to the copier, the resolution is 600 x 600 dpi. To use the copier, the warm-up time is 7.2 seconds. In addition, the rescaling feature is from 25% to 400%. Sharp AR-5620N has 600 pages paper feed and the maximum is 1100 pages. Besides, the paper tray has 100 pages. Using the printer allows you print on labels, cards, and envelopes. Still, you can use the machine for printing on matte and glossy papers.
Sharp AR-5620N also has a high toner cartridge life. It works for 16,000 pages. For the print drum life, it comes with 50,000 pages. The printer has other features such as 64 Mb of RAM, 1200 W of power consumption and duplex technology. The duplex technology is important if you want to save the paper usage. In addition, this technology makes you easier to print on both sides of the paper. Therefore, the cost of purchasing more papers is lower than before.
We recommend this printer to support your business development. It can be a nice addition to your small or large workgroup area. The security details also help you protect your documents with ease. Best of all, the design is very compact that you can place it almost anywhere in your business environment.
Install Sharp AR-5620N Network Printer
- Go into the printers folder & click add printer.
- Check Local Printer Attached To This Computer & uncheck automatically detect & install my plug and play printer.
- Click create a new port with standard TCP/IP port type.
- Enter the proper IP address & give it a port name.
- Select Custom then click settings.
- Select LPR with the queue name of lowercase “LP” check LPR Byte Counting box, then click Ok → Next → Finish.
- Click Have Disk then Browse to proper location of the PCL6 driver folder.
- Select the driver file.
- Select the correct model.
- Give the printer a name & make the decision if you would like to have the printer as a default depending on the location & user on the Desktop PC.
- Select Do not share this printer & click next.
- Select “no” to print a test page because the driver still needs to be configured. Click Next → Finish.
- Right click on the driver & go to properties, then click on configure.
- Click the Advanced tab & click on printing defaults. Click color tab & default to Black and White.
- After making changes in the driver always click on APPLY 1, then click OK to soft-lock the settings.
- Send a test print.
How to Install Sharp AR-5620N Scanner
- Click the button on the Utility Software & you click on the Scanner Driver option (TWAIN) button.
- Follow the instructions on the computer desktop screen. Read the message in the window that has appeared and clicks 'Next' button.
- When the window has finished and setup appears, you click 'OK' button.
- Click the 'Close' button on the window.
- Click the 'start' button, then select 'All Programs', select 'SHARP MFP TWAIN'. Then you can select 'Select Device'.