Sharp MX-5001N Driver & Software Downloads
Move to the toner yields, it has generous estimated yields you would never regret. The printer has black toner with 36,000 pages as the estimated yield. Other than that, it comes with three colored toners that are cyan, magenta, and yellow. These color toners have 15,000 pages as the estimated yield. All the toners work with 5% of page coverage.
Sharp MX-5001N also has some standard features. It has duplex single pass document feeder with 150 sheets. Therefore, it can support your project to keep moving. It means that you should have no worries at all when it comes to your business productivity. Besides, the printer has dual paper drawers to handle 500 sheets. For the 100-sheet bypass tray, it supports envelopes, statement paper, together with the heavier stocks. There is also the optimal drawer paper and finishers in case that your business needs heavier performance.
We can say that Sharp MX-5001N is an ideal machine with fast output, retractable keyboard, and great network access. To create a color document, it delivers in just 5.9 seconds. Meanwhile, it can make a black document in just 4.1 seconds. With the automatic two-sided printing, it can handle many page sizes. It works for half-letter, legal, letter, architectural, and ledger pages. You can also get more optional features such as commercial data security kit, internet fax kit, and barcode front kit.
Install Sharp MX-5001N Network Printer
- Go into the printers folder & click add printer.
- Check Local Printer Attached To This Computer & uncheck automatically detect & install my plug and play printer.
- Click create a new port with standard TCP/IP port type.
- Enter the proper IP address & give it a port name.
- Select Custom then click settings.
- Select LPR with the queue name of lowercase “LP” check LPR Byte Counting box, then click Ok → Next → Finish.
- Click Have Disk then Browse to proper location of the PCL6 driver folder.
- Select the driver file.
- Select the correct model.
- Give the printer a name & make the decision if you would like to have the printer as a default depending on the location & user on the Desktop PC.
- Select Do not share this printer & click next.
- Select “no” to print a test page because the driver still needs to be configured. Click Next → Finish.
- Right click on the driver & go to properties, then click on configure.
- Click the Advanced tab & click on printing defaults. Click color tab & default to Black and White.
- After making changes in the driver always click on APPLY 1, then click OK to soft-lock the settings.
- Send a test print.
How to Install Sharp MX-5001N Scanner
- Click the button on the Utility Software & you click on the Scanner Driver option (TWAIN) button.
- Follow the instructions on the computer desktop screen. Read the message in the window that has appeared and clicks 'Next' button.
- When the window has finished and setup appears, you click 'OK' button.
- Click the 'Close' button on the window.
- Click the 'start' button, then select 'All Programs', select 'SHARP MFP TWAIN'. Then you can select 'Select Device'.