Sharp MX-4070N Driver & Software Download
You can use it as a copier, printer, scanner and DSPF. It is able to work for 40 pages per minute. When you use it as a photocopier, it can produce 31 to 50 pages per minute. Furthermore, Sharp integrates the machine with Public Cloud and mobile printing services. You can do single sign-on so you can access cloud services with ease. Those cloud services are Google Drive, OneDrive, and SharePoint. Next, it supports various mobile printing features such as Android Printing framework, Mopria, and Google Cloud Print.
Sharp MX-4070N also lets you convert your documents by using OCR. OCR means that you can convert your scanned files into the PDF file that you can search with ease. Alternatively, you can convert it into the editable Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word file. It means that you can do any speedy text searches no matter that you have many documents. It is possible for you to copy and paste your text easily into other applications. By having these functions, of course, your business will flow effectively.
Next, it has the easy UI mode with the intuitive feature. Therefore, all users can use the printer for the advanced function. By using this mode, you can display simple function icons through the 10.1-inch of color LCD touchscreen. In addition, each user is able to customize the home screen only by dragging or dropping the icons for their most used functions so that the operation is more efficient than before.
Sharp MX-4070N also has other good features such as motion sensor, secure access control, integrated device management and easy setup for its driver. Other than that, the printer has easy printing or scanning with the support of USB drive, free-tilting control panel, and LED status lamps. Last but not the least is lock-on Handles.
Install Sharp MX-4070N Network Printer
- Go into the printers folder & click add printer.
- Check Local Printer Attached To This Computer & uncheck automatically detect & install my plug and play printer.
- Click create a new port with standard TCP/IP port type.
- Enter the proper IP address & give it a port name.
- Select Custom then click settings.
- Select LPR with the queue name of lowercase “LP” check LPR Byte Counting box, then click Ok → Next → Finish.
- Click Have Disk then Browse to proper location of the PCL6 driver folder.
- Select the driver file.
- Select the correct model.
- Give the printer a name & make the decision if you would like to have the printer as a default depending on the location & user on the Desktop PC.
- Select Do not share this printer & click next.
- Select “no” to print a test page because the driver still needs to be configured. Click Next → Finish.
- Right click on the driver & go to properties, then click on configure.
- Click the Advanced tab & click on printing defaults. Click color tab & default to Black and White.
- After making changes in the driver always click on APPLY 1, then click OK to soft-lock the settings.
- Send a test print.
How to Install Sharp MX-4070N Scanner
- Click the button on the Utility Software & you click on the Scanner Driver option (TWAIN) button.
- Follow the instructions on the computer desktop screen. Read the message in the window that has appeared and clicks 'Next' button.
- When the window has finished and setup appears, you click 'OK' button.
- Click the 'Close' button on the window.
- Click the 'start' button, then select 'All Programs', select 'SHARP MFP TWAIN'. Then you can select 'Select Device'
Sharp MX-4070N Driver Download - Windows, Mac, Linux
Windows 32 bit WHQL OS Driver for MX-4070N
Windows 64 bit WHQL OS Driver for MX-4070N
Windows OS Fax Driver for MX-4070N
Windows OS Driver for MX-4070N
MAC OS Driver for MX-4070N
Windows OS WHQL TWAIN Driver for MX-4070N