Sharp MX-3110N Driver & Software Downloads
In addition, Sharp designs it to reduce paper replenishing, thanks to the additional paper drawers. Now, the printer provides 5,600 sheets maximum. When you use the printer, it can process many paper sizes and media. Therefore, you can use it to finish many projects. Besides, it has optional finishers so you can get a finished look through your projects. Hence, the printer is helpful to offer impressive projects.
When it comes to the toner replacement, the Sharp MX-3110N saves your time. The black toner yields in this printer work for 24,000 pages. Besides, each toner yield has 15,000 pages with 5% of page coverage. There are some toners available such as black, cyan, yellow, and magenta.
In conclusion, you should use this Sharp MX-3110N as the best printer for your small business. It offers a high image quality with its versatile design. Its energy efficient will help you not help you save the electrical bill. Sharp designs the printer with some optional features such as application integration module, data security kit, barcode front kit, and internet fax kit. Other than that, it has the Postcript3 kit, stamp cartridge, stamp unit, and super G3 fax kit. With those optional features, you can choose based on your specific needs to support your business productivity.
Install Sharp MX-3110N Network Printer
- Go into the printers folder & click add printer.
- Check Local Printer Attached To This Computer & uncheck automatically detect & install my plug and play printer.
- Click create a new port with standard TCP/IP port type.
- Enter the proper IP address & give it a port name.
- Select Custom then click settings.
- Select LPR with the queue name of lowercase “LP” check LPR Byte Counting box, then click Ok ? Next ? Finish.
- Click Have Disk then Browse to proper location of the PCL6 driver folder.
- Select the driver file.
- Select the correct model.
- Give the printer a name & make the decision if you would like to have the printer as a default depending on the location & user on the Desktop PC.
- Select Do not share this printer & click next.
- Select “no” to print a test page because the driver still needs to be configured. Click Next ? Finish.
- Right click on the driver & go to properties, then click on configure.
- Click the Advanced tab & click on printing defaults. Click color tab & default to Black and White.
- After making changes in the driver always click on APPLY 1, then click OK to soft-lock the settings.
- Send a test print.
How to Install Sharp MX-3110N Scanner
- Click the button on the Utility Software & you click on the Scanner Driver option (TWAIN) button.
- Follow the instructions on the computer desktop screen. Read the message in the window that has appeared and clicks 'Next' button.
- When the window has finished and setup appears, you click 'OK' button.
- Click the 'Close' button on the window.
- Click the 'start' button, then select 'All Programs', select 'SHARP MFP TWAIN'. Then you can select 'Select Device'
Sharp MX-3110N Driver Download - Windows, Mac, Linux
Sharp MX-3110N Printer driver for Windows 8 32-bit
Sharp MX-3110N Printer driver for Windows 8 64-bit
Sharp MX-3110N Printer driver for Windows 7 32-bit
Sharp MX-3110N Printer driver for Windows 7 64-bit
Sharp MX-3110N Printer driver for Windows XP 32-bit
Sharp MX-3110N Printer driver for Windows XP 64-bit
Sharp MX 3110N Printer driver for Mac OS X
Sharp MX 3110N Printer driver for status monitor
Sharp MX3110N Printer driver for LINUX
Sharp MX3110N WHQL TWAIN Driver for windows