Sharp MX-3100N Driver & Software Downloads
In addition, the printer has 1,100 sheets as the paper capacity. It comes from 1,000 sheets and the addition of 100-sheet of the bypass. Well, you can expand it to more than 5,600 sheets. In this option, you should purchase the optional trays. If you are running your business with a tabloid or ledger-size laser printer, you should use it. Other than that, Sharp supports it with reserving single-pass document feeder. Speaking of the connectivity, it has USB 2.0 port support and RJ-45 Ethernet. Therefore, you can use it for network scanning as well as printing.
Sharp MX-3100N is an effective choice and cost-effective. The machine is durable and saves a lot of your money. Besides, the printer has the latest technology that can work as a copier and scanner. With the fast changing technological demand, surely the machine helps you run out your business quickly. It can complete your modern office. To operate the machine, Sharp added 8.5-inch of touchscreen display feature. It can copy the first page in just six seconds. Furthermore, Sharp equips it with 1.5 GB of standard memory and 80 GB of a hard disk drive that are more than enough to support your business document.
Sharp MX-3100N only needs 60 seconds as the warm-up time when you want to use it. As a copier, it offers 25% of document reduction and 400% of document enlargement. It can copy 999 copies maximum and it has four on 1 feature. Surely it supports your document tasks with ease.
Install Sharp MX-3100N Network Printer
- Go into the printers folder & click add printer.
- Check Local Printer Attached To This Computer & uncheck automatically detect & install my plug and play printer.
- Click create a new port with standard TCP/IP port type.
- Enter the proper IP address & give it a port name.
- Select Custom then click settings.
- Select LPR with the queue name of lowercase “LP” check LPR Byte Counting box, then click Ok → Next → Finish.
- Click Have Disk then Browse to proper location of the PCL6 driver folder.
- Select the driver file.
- Select the correct model.
- Give the printer a name & make the decision if you would like to have the printer as a default depending on the location & user on the Desktop PC.
- Select Do not share this printer & click next.
- Select “no” to print a test page because the driver still needs to be configured. Click Next → Finish.
- Right click on the driver & go to properties, then click on configure.
- Click the Advanced tab & click on printing defaults. Click color tab & default to Black and White.
- After making changes in the driver always click on APPLY 1, then click OK to soft-lock the settings.
- Send a test print.
How to Install Sharp MX-3100N Scanner
- Click the button on the Utility Software & you click on the Scanner Driver option (TWAIN) button.
- Follow the instructions on the computer desktop screen. Read the message in the window that has appeared and clicks 'Next' button.
- When the window has finished and setup appears, you click 'OK' button.
- Click the 'Close' button on the window.
- Click the 'start' button, then select 'All Programs', select 'SHARP MFP TWAIN'. Then you can select 'Select Device'.
Sharp MX-3100N Driver Download - Windows, Mac
Sharp MX-3100N Driver Windows 8 32bit
Sharp MX-3100N Driver Windows 8 64bit
Sharp MX-3100N Driver Windows 7 32bit
Sharp MX-3100N Driver Windows 7 64bit
Sharp MX-3100N Driver Windows XP 32bit
Sharp MX-3100N Driver Windows XP 64bit
Sharp MX-3100N Driver Mac OS