Sharp MX-2640N Driver & Software Download
To operate the printer, the Sharp MX-2640N has a big 10.1-inch of LCD control panel. It also has a multi-color screen to make it easy to use. Besides, the printer has standard wireless LAN adaptor that will enable the connection to the wireless network. To ensure that your data is well-protected, Sharp also adds the ideal security solutions.
In addition, the Sharp MX-2640N goes with Sharp OSA since it is the standard of this MFP. In another word, you can connect it to the most network environment. What is more is the printer allows you add full internet access. With the help of this printer, you can browse and print out any web content. The standard wireless LAN adaptor helps you connect it to the wireless networks. The best of all is the remote access control with a handy design that supports you to do the printer configuration, ad hoc training through the network, and troubleshooting.
Sharp MX-2640N is able to work for 2 pages per minute. This printer has a top quality output at the full speed. Sharp makes it perfect with two-sided printing, scanning, and copying technology. You can use the printer safely with the robust security. You can also get the integrated retractable keyboard as the optional feature. Last but not the least, the printer adds various options to support your productivity. It gives a space-saving design with the inner finisher and a saddle-finisher to make it ideal as a professional printer option.
Install Sharp MX-2640N Network Printer
- Go into the printers folder & click add printer.
- Check Local Printer Attached To This Computer & uncheck automatically detect & install my plug and play printer.
- Click create a new port with standard TCP/IP port type.
- Enter the proper IP address & give it a port name.
- Select Custom then click settings.
- Select LPR with the queue name of lowercase “LP” check LPR Byte Counting box, then click Ok → Next → Finish.
- Click Have Disk then Browse to proper location of the PCL6 driver folder.
- Select the driver file.
- Select the correct model.
- Give the printer a name & make the decision if you would like to have the printer as a default depending on the location & user on the Desktop PC.
- Select Do not share this printer & click next.
- Select “no” to print a test page because the driver still needs to be configured. Click Next → Finish.
- Right click on the driver & go to properties, then click on configure.
- Click the Advanced tab & click on printing defaults. Click color tab & default to Black and White.
- After making changes in the driver always click on APPLY 1, then click OK to soft-lock the settings.
- Send a test print.
How to Install Sharp MX-2640N Scanner
- Click the button on the Utility Software and you click on the Scanner Driver option (TWAIN) button.
- Follow the instructions on the computer desktop screen. Read the message in the window that has appeared and clicks 'Next' button.
- When the window has finished and setup appears, you click 'OK' button.
- Click the 'Close' button on the window.
- Click the 'start' button, then select 'All Programs', select 'SHARP MFP TWAIN'. Then you can select 'Select Device'
Sharp MX-2640N Driver Download - Windows, Mac, Linux
MAC OS Driver for MX-2640N
Windows 32 bit OS Driver for MX-2640N
Windows 64 bit OS Driver for MX-2640N
Windows Software Option for MX-2640N
Linux/Cups PPD for MX-2640N
Windows OS Driver for MX-2640N
Windows WHQL OS