Sharp MX-2310U Driver & Software Download
Move to the paper capacity, Sharp MX-2310U has 100-sheet of reversing single pass feeder. In another word, it will feed in one or two-sided option automatically. Other than that, the printer has 1,100 sheets of paper capacity. Also, you can expand it to 2,100 sheets to support your large business. Fortunately, Sharp also designs it with the enhanced imaging system. This system comes with the new developer along with the Mycrostoner-HG.
There are many good things inside this printer such as the automated color copying through Sharp Auto Color Mode. It also has documents filing. As a result, you can reuse data saved on the hard disk. Sharp MX-2310U also offers fast network printing. It is because of the Gigabit Ethernet. You can also manage your data easily. Since Sharp completes it with the excellent desktop document management. Sharp OSA is also available to offer easy integration with the network application.
Using this printer means that you will get more than 23 pages per minute. It helps you print with the efficient performance whether you need color or black/white documents. In addition, it is capable to do large-volume scanning with the large paper capacity and superb print quality.
For sure, you will not regret to use Sharp MX-2310U for your office. It is because of the network tandem function. Also, it has a convenient copying with its previews. You can make sure that your documents are secure. The reason is that the machine has good security features. For example, it has secure sockets layer, print hold and confidential print, user authentication, and others.
Therefore, you can use the printer at your office. It can protect your data and do your tasks with ease. You do not have to buy many machines in a different function. Of course, it saves your time a lot.
Install Sharp MX-2310U Network Printer
- Go into the printers folder & click add printer.
- Check Local Printer Attached To This Computer & uncheck automatically detect & install my plug and play printer.
- Click create a new port with standard TCP/IP port type.
- Enter the proper IP address & give it a port name.
- Select Custom then click settings.
- Select LPR with the queue name of lowercase “LP” check LPR Byte Counting box, then click Ok → Next → Finish.
- Click Have Disk then Browse to proper location of the PCL6 driver folder.
- Select the driver file.
- Select the correct model.
- Give the printer a name & make the decision if you would like to have the printer as a default depending on the location & user on the Desktop PC.
- Select Do not share this printer & click next.
- Select “no” to print a test page because the driver still needs to be configured. Click Next → Finish.
- Right click on the driver & go to properties, then click on configure.
- Click the Advanced tab & click on printing defaults. Click color tab & default to Black and White.
- After making changes in the driver always click on APPLY 1, then click OK to soft-lock the settings.
- Send a test print.
How to Install Sharp MX-2310U Scanner
- Click the button on the Utility Software & you click on the Scanner Driver option (TWAIN) button.
- Follow the instructions on the computer desktop screen. Read the message in the window that has appeared and clicks 'Next' button.
- When the window has finished and setup appears, you click 'OK' button.
- Click the 'Close' button on the window.
- Click the 'start' button, then select 'All Programs', select 'SHARP MFP TWAIN'. Then you can select 'Select Device'.