Sharp AR-M277 Manual & Printer Driver Download
When you use it as a copier, Sharp AR-M277 works with more than 27 pages per minute. This is a black/white printer with more than 600 x 600 dpi as the maximum resolution. Before using it as a copier, you should wait for 23 seconds as the warm-up time. Besides, it needs 4.8 seconds of the first copy out time. You can use the zoom range from 25% to 400% to preview your documents. This multifunction printer helps you with auto duplexing technology. Moreover, it can support 999 copies maximum.
Move to the document handling capacity. Sharp AR-M277 comes with double paper cassettes. Each of them has 500 sheets. Other than that, Sharp provides it with bypass tray that offers 100 sheets. In addition, it also supports plain paper. Users can enjoy 1100 sheets of its standard media capacity. Meanwhile, it has 2100 sheets of maximum media capacity. You can use this printer as a copier, for sure. The design is very compact with its space-saving design.
In the end, if you need a single machine that supports copying and printing your document, Sharp AR-M277 should be your option. The weight is light that is only 112 lbs with its laser printing technology. It supports your business development because the duplexing technology and fast first copy time. You do not have to wait for a long time to work with it because of the rapid warm-up time. The installation is easy that you can directly use it once the installation is complete.
Install Sharp AR-M277 Network Printer
- Go into the printers folder & click add printer.
- Check Local Printer Attached To This Computer & uncheck automatically detect & install my plug and play printer.
- Click create a new port with standard TCP/IP port type.
- Enter the proper IP address & give it a port name.
- Select Custom then click settings.
- Select LPR with the queue name of lowercase “LP” check LPR Byte Counting box, then click Ok → Next → Finish.
- Click Have Disk then Browse to proper location of the PCL6 driver folder.
- Select the driver file.
- Select the correct model.
- Give the printer a name & make the decision if you would like to have the printer as a default depending on the location & user on the Desktop PC.
- Select Do not share this printer & click next.
- Select “no” to print a test page because the driver still needs to be configured. Click Next → Finish.
- Right click on the driver & go to properties, then click on configure.
- Click the Advanced tab & click on printing defaults. Click color tab & default to Black and White.
- After making changes in the driver always click on APPLY 1, then click OK to soft-lock the settings.
- Send a test print.
How to Install Sharp AR-M277 Scanner
- Click the button on the Utility Software & you click on the Scanner Driver option (TWAIN) button.
- Follow the instructions on the computer desktop screen. Read the message in the window that has appeared and clicks 'Next' button.
- When the window has finished and setup appears, you click 'OK' button.
- Click the 'Close' button on the window.
- Click the 'start' button, then select 'All Programs', select 'SHARP MFP TWAIN'. Then you can select 'Select Device'.
Sharp AR-M277 Driver & Software Download
Sharp AR-M277 Driver Windows 8 [32bit]
Sharp AR-M277 Driver Windows 8 [64bit
Sharp AR-M277 Driver Windows 7 [32bit]
Sharp AR-M277 Driver Windows 7 [64bit]
Sharp AR-M277 Driver Windows XP [32bit]
Sharp AR-M277 Driver Windows XP [64bit]
Sharp AR-M277 Driver Mac OS