Sharp AR-5618N Driver & Software Download
Next, Sharp AR-5618N provides great paper tray capacity. It supports you with 350 to 1100 sheets. In addition, it has 250 sheets cassette and 100 sheets bypass tray. Besides, the memory capacity is 64MB. You should use this printer if you deal with many documents for your small and large business needs. In fact, the printer has 19,000 sheets of capacity for its toner. Meanwhile, it can work with 100,000 sheets as its duty cycle performance.
However, the weight is quite big that it has 27.80 kg. Before using the printer, it needs 25 seconds as the warm-up time. Moreover, it can scan some file formats such as PDF, TIFF, and BMP. For the zoom range, it offers 25% to 400%. Best of all, Sharp AR-5618N has the duplex print technology. Now, you can save as many as the paper you want because it can print on both sides of the paper.
This machine can work for windows. To do the first copy, it works for 7.2 seconds. Sharp AR-5618N is a good choice because it can handle your documents to copy about 999 pages maximum without any interruption. Once you have it in your office, you can make sure that your business documents are not in a big trouble. You can scan, and print and copy your documents even at the last minute. Sharp also completes with its security details to help you save your documents in a comfort. No matter you have a small or a large business area; this printer can save your business life.
Install Sharp AR-5618N Network Printer
- Go into the printers folder & click add printer.
- Check Local Printer Attached To This Computer & uncheck automatically detect & install my plug and play printer.
- Click create a new port with standard TCP/IP port type.
- Enter the proper IP address & give it a port name.
- Select Custom then click settings.
- Select LPR with the queue name of lowercase “LP” check LPR Byte Counting box, then click Ok → Next → Finish.
- Click Have Disk then Browse to proper location of the PCL6 driver folder.
- Select the driver file.
- Select the correct model.
- Give the printer a name & make the decision if you would like to have the printer as a default depending on the location & user on the Desktop PC.
- Select Do not share this printer & click next.
- Select “no” to print a test page because the driver still needs to be configured. Click Next → Finish.
- Right click on the driver & go to properties, then click on configure.
- Click the Advanced tab & click on printing defaults. Click color tab & default to Black and White.
- After making changes in the driver always click on APPLY 1, then click OK to soft-lock the settings.
- Send a test print.
How to Install Sharp AR-5618N Scanner
- Click the button on the Utility Software & you click on the Scanner Driver option (TWAIN) button.
- Follow the instructions on the computer desktop screen. Read the message in the window that has appeared and clicks 'Next' button.
- When the window has finished and setup appears, you click 'OK' button.
- Click the 'Close' button on the window.
- Click the 'start' button, then select 'All Programs', select 'SHARP MFP TWAIN'. Then you can select 'Select Device'.