Sharp AR-5316 Driver & Software Downloads
Speaking of the performance, Sharp AR-5316 helps you copy 11-inch x 17-inch originals through the bypass tray. Alternatively, it works on the platen glass. In addition, it has a single paper drawer to hold 250 sheets that can automatically feed the documents so you do not have to stay in front of the machine to complete your job. Therefore, it is a great choice if you want to have uninterrupted print flow. Besides, Sharp also offers the optional single pass document feeder with 40 sheets to support your productivity.
Sharp AR-5316 also has some consumable features that you can replace with ease. The genuine black toner comes with 9,000 pages as the estimated yield with the 5% page coverage. This printer is what you need if you concern about cost-effective toner, quality prints, and user-friendly design. It is the ideal choice if you do not mind to get the networking printing feature as the optional. With the optional document feeder and external print server, you can buy what your business really needs. You should have this machine if you also do not worry about its manually two-sided printings that help you save your business printing cost. Since it delivers your document in just 7.2 seconds as the first time print, you can make sure that there should be no problems using this printer.
Install Sharp AR-5316 Network Printer
- Go into the printers folder & click add printer.
- Check Local Printer Attached To This Computer & uncheck automatically detect & install my plug and play printer.
- Click create a new port with standard TCP/IP port type.
- Enter the proper IP address & give it a port name.
- Select Custom then click settings.
- Select LPR with the queue name of lowercase “LP” check LPR Byte Counting box, then click Ok → Next → Finish.
- Click Have Disk then Browse to proper location of the PCL6 driver folder.
- Select the driver file.
- Select the correct model.
- Give the printer a name & make the decision if you would like to have the printer as a default depending on the location & user on the Desktop PC.
- Select Do not share this printer & click next.
- Select “no” to print a test page because the driver still needs to be configured. Click Next → Finish.
- Right click on the driver & go to properties, then click on configure.
- Click the Advanced tab & click on printing defaults. Click color tab & default to Black and White.
- After making changes in the driver always click on APPLY 1, then click OK to soft-lock the settings.
- Send a test print.
How to Install Sharp AR-5316 Scanner
- Click the button on the Utility Software & you click on the Scanner Driver option (TWAIN) button.
- Follow the instructions on the computer desktop screen. Read the message in the window that has appeared and clicks 'Next' button.
- When the window has finished and setup appears, you click 'OK' button.
- Click the 'Close' button on the window.
- Click the 'start' button, then select 'All Programs', select 'SHARP MFP TWAIN'. Then you can select 'Select Device'.