Sharp MX-M350N Driver & Software Download
The Sharp MX-M350N digital copier has a numeric keypad and function switches. This printer / copier has a speed of 35
Users do not need to wait long to receive their print and copies. The Sharp MX-M350N laser MFP is fast and output that is consistent is delivered by it. This unit is simple to use and function. The Sharp MXM350N mono laser printer comes with built-in Ethernet and is compatible with Windows and Macintosh operating systems. This device also has media. Replacement Sharp MX-M350N cartridges are just needed after printing roughly 35,000 pages which aids in
The MX-M350N copier could be better I it had standard scanning and faxing functions. It would also be beneficial if it'd Wi-Fi connectivity to allow users or printing from mobile devices and tablet computers. An addition of USB host into the Sharp MX M350N is also necessary for direct and quick printing.
The Sharp MX-M350N utilizes our harmonious AR-455NT laser toner cartridges. Compatible laser toner cartridges for your Sharp MX-M350N replace the OEM Sharp AR-455NT laser toner cartridges. Compatible replacement laser toner cartridges and supplies for your Sharp MX-M350N are specially designed to satisfy the greatest standards of quality, reliability and exceptional yields that meet or exceed OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) standards.
Install Sharp MX-M350N Network Printer
- Go into the printers folder & click add printer.
- Check Local Printer Attached To This Computer & uncheck automatically detect & install my plug and play printer.
- Click create a new port with standard TCP/IP port type.
- Enter the proper IP address & give it a port name.
- Select Custom then click settings.
- Select LPR with the queue name of
“LP” check LPR Byte Counting box, then click Ok -> Next -> Finish. lowercase
- Click Have Disk then Browse to proper location of the PCL6 driver folder.
- Select the driver file.
- Select the correct model.
- Give the printer a name & make the decision if you would like to have the printer as a default depending on the location & user on the Desktop PC.
- Select Do not share this printer & click next.
- Select “no” to print a test page because the driver still needs to be configured. Click Next -> Finish.
- Right click on the driver & go to properties, then click on configure.
- Click the Advanced tab & click on printing defaults. Click color tab & default to Black and White.
- After making changes in the driver always click on APPLY 1, then click OK to soft-lock the settings.
- Send a test print.
How to Install Sharp MX-M350N Scanner
- Click the button on the Utility Software & you click on the Scanner Driver option (TWAIN) button.
- Follow the instructions on the computer desktop screen. Read the message in the window that has appeared and clicks 'Next' button.
- When the window has finished and setup appears, you click 'OK' button.
- Click the 'Close' button on the window.
- Click the 'start' button, then select 'All Programs', select 'SHARP MFP TWAIN'. Then you can select 'Select Device'
Sharp MX-M350N Driver & Software DownloadDownload ⇨ Sharp MX-M350N Printer driver for Windows 8 (32bit)
Download ⇨ Sharp MX-M350N Printer driver for Windows 8 (64bit)
Download ⇨ Sharp MX-M350N Printer driver for Windows 7 (32bit)
Download ⇨ Sharp MX-M350N Printer driver for Windows 7 (64bit)
Download ⇨ Sharp MX-M350N Printer driver for Windows XP (32bit)
Download ⇨ Sharp MX-M350N Printer driver for Windows XP (64bit)
Download ⇨ Sharp MX-M350N Printer driver for Mac OS