Sharp MX-2600N Printer Driver Download
|Sharp MX-2600N Printer|
The Sharp MX-2600N is a multifunction copier ideal for medium to large offices. This unit can allow up to 200 users and offers user authentication. This digital full
color system has a resolution of 600 x 600 dpi and delivers output at a decent speed. Aside from delivering copies, the Sharp MX-2600N multifunction printer can also print, scan, and fax. This unit comes with a retractable keyboard for data entry and built-in Ethernet for networking. The Sharp MX-2600N photocopier could be better with faster performance and the addition of Wi-Fi connectivity. multifunctional
Users can change this printer / copier according to their needs by adding optional finishers like hole punchers, saddle stitch, and staplers. The Sharp MX-2600N digital
copier can handle 3,600 sheets at a time, but with optional trays, this can be increased to 5,600 sheets. Print speed can go as fast as 26 colour ppm both monochrome and in output and the Sharp MX-2600N printer can continuously copy up to 999 pages. For connectivity, USB and Ethernet interfaces are available. colored
This multifunction copier is handy for offices with many employees. The Sharp MX-2600N all-in-one
color MFP has a built-in security system to prevent unauthorized use, but it can provide access to 200 users. The Sharp MX-2600N laser printer delivers professional output quality and boasts high paper-handling capacity. The MX2600N MFP is compatible with Mac and Windows computers and it has built-in Ethernet. Fast output is rarely as cheap to produce as it is with the Sharp MX-2600N colour toner cartridges which can print up to 15,000 pages for a very low cost-per-copy. colour
The Sharp MX-2600N
laser printer has a decent print speed of 26 ppm / colour , but competitors are faster. This model could also benefit from Wi-Fi connectivity. CPM
Sharp MX-2600N Specifications
- Copy Speed - 26 ppm Color and B&W (8 1/2" x 11" Lateral Feed, Standard Resolution)
- Automatic Duplex - Standard
- Original Size - 11" x 17" Max
- Standard: (2) 500-sheet cassettes
- Standard: (1) 100-sheet bypass tray
- Optional: (1) 500 sheet paper feed unit or (2) 500 sheet paper drawers and 3,500 sheet large capacity tray
- Print Speed - 26 ppm (8 1/2" x 11" lateral feed, standard resolution)
- PDL - PCL6/PCL5c compatible, Optional Postscript® 3™, Optional XPS
- Resolution - 1200 dpi, 600 dpi, 300 dpi
Sharp MX-2600N Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Sharp MX-31NTBA Black
- Compatible Sharp MX-31NTCA Cyan
- Compatible Sharp MX-31NTMA Magenta
- Compatible Sharp MX-31NTYA Yellow
- Original Sharp MX-31NTBA Black
- Original Sharp MX-31NTCA Cyan
- Original Sharp MX-31NTMA Magenta
- Compatible Sharp MX-310HB Waste
Installing Sharp MX-2600N Printer Driver From a Network Print Server:
- Go into the printers folder & click add printer.
- Check Local Printer Attached To This Computer & uncheck automatically detect & install my plug and play printer.
- Click create a new port with standard TCP/IP port type.
- Enter the proper IP address & give it a port name.
- Select Custom then click settings.
- Select LPR with the queue name of lowercase “LP” check LPR Byte Counting box, then click Ok -> Next -> Finish.
- Click Have Disk then Browse to proper location of the PCL6 driver folder.
- Select the driver file.
- Select the correct model.
- Give the printer a name & make the decision if you would like to have the printer as a default depending on the location & user on the Desktop PC.
- Select Do not share this printer & click next.
- Select “no” to print a test page because the driver still needs to be configured. Click Next -> Finish.
- Right click on the driver & go to properties, then click on configure.
- Click the Advanced tab & click on printing defaults. Click color tab & default to Black and White.
- After making changes in the driver always click on APPLY 1, then click OK to soft-lock the settings.
- Send a test print.
Installing Sharp MX-2600N Photocopier DriversStep 1. Determine Your operating system
- Control Panel → System (or search "System" in control panel)
- Windows you are running Eg. Windows XP, Win 7, Win 8, etc.
- Take note of the System type, if it is 64bit or 32bit.
- Please download the driver
- Extract the download .zip file (you will need a program such as WINZIP)
- Find the "Setup.EXE" and launch
- Choose "Standard Installation" The setup will then scan network, locate the photocopier & install. You may have to select photocopier from the list
- Go to your Devices & Printers in Control Panel
- You right-click on your device and "Set as Default Printer"
- Right-click your device again & select "Printer Properties"
- Click on the "Configuration" tab, click "Auto Configure"
- Move to "Advanced" tab, click "Printing Defaults"
- "Optional" Tick "Black and White Print" box at the bottom (will set default printing to black and white)
- "Optional" If use account codes move to the "Job Handling" tab, check the "User Number" box and enter the code, apply.
How to Install Sharp MX-2600N Scanner
- Click the button on the Utility Software and you click on the Scanner Driver option (TWAIN) button.
- Follow the instructions on the computer desktop screen. Read the message in the window that has appeared and clicks 'Next' button.
- When the window has finished and setup appears, you click 'OK' button.
- Click the 'Close' button on the window.
- Click the 'start' button, then select 'All Programs', select 'SHARP MFP TWAIN'. Then you can select 'Select Device'
Sharp MX-2600N Driver & Software Download
Sharp MX-2600N Driver for Windows 8 [32bit]
Sharp MX-2600N Driver for Windows 8 [64bit]
Sharp MX-2600N Driver for Windows 7 [32bit]
Sharp MX-2600N Driver for Windows 7 [64bit]
Sharp MX-2600N Driver for Windows XP [32bit]
Sharp MX-2600N Driver for Windows XP [64bit]