Sharp AR-M201 Driver & Software Download
|Sharp AR-M201 Printer|
The Sharp AR-M201 look different from inkjet printers. It is quite a bit larger than most and designed just like a photocopier than the usual printer. Paper is loaded backward in one 250-sheet tray (a 2nd 250-sheet tray is available as an alternative). It ends up on an output tray using a large aperture over the side and feeds to
, which means you're able to get rid of the pages. A50-sheet folds down providing the left unexpanded capability of 300 sheets. an
On top, there is a 50-sheet Automatic Document Feed (ADF) for scanning and copying, which may be hinged upward, which means it's possible to scan out of the flatbed glass, also. The scanner has a resolution of 600 x 1,200ppi, so it is acceptable for scanning text pages in addition to photo prints. The device includes one USB socket for either PC or Mac link, but an adapter may be fitted for system usage.
The control panel can be in places somewhat perplexing and is a strip across the front part of the machine. Although the diagram of newspaper sources is a helpful additional the purpose and page imposition choices are crowded onto two buttons. You will find
for numbers, in addition to 18 buttons to the fax. an amount pad
In photocopying, the setup of consumables reveals the roots of the machine. Programmer drums slip and the toner cartridge conveniently in supporting a cover, by the front of the machine.
Software installation is simple from the provided CD. In addition to the printer driver Sharp provides its Sharpdesk program, somewhat like a version of PaperPort, that may manage scanning and printing tasks, such as OCR of text pages and also also the compiling of files from text or image files. This isn't hard to learn to utilize and is a method of working together with the apparatus.
Fax software is supplied for faxes from the personal computer and centers on the machine
selection and cover pages of resolutions. comprises
Sharp quotations rates of up to 20ppm with this laser apparatus and under
watched our text record complete in the text and 34 seconds and images test complete in 38 minutes. These days equates to real world rates of 8.8ppm and 7.9ppm. The device spends quite a evaluation, we files will get to the speed of time preparing to publish, however. lot, so
Our 20-side duplex record required two minutes 17 seconds, providing a rate of 8.8
, apparently better than another laser-based printers and certainly faster than most duplex inkjet apparatus. A15 by photograph took 17 seconds, which means you'd expect to have about four pages per minute. ppm
As you may anticipate, photocopying is your AR-M201's forté plus a page A4 copy in the flatbed took eight minutes. The record from the ADF improved this
time, but both show performances.
Quality is small font sizes are reproduced clearly and
well for text and black. Grayscale graphics output sample, is passable, there's some and although tints replicated rather dim. Photocopies of these images and text record show degradation, but would be used a workplace. inside
Photo output demonstrates that
they and a few of the details are missing. This output signal that like our photo tests was performed in the maximum quality mode could be OK for records, but you may not need to give it.
Sharp is reticent to estimate prices on the Web, possibly because of its AR-M201 its own consumables and the consumer manual or itself does not mention that the part numbers for programmer drum or its own toner cartridge. We got out commerce prices and with no choice, we have doubled page expenses to be worked out by these. They provide a price per page of 0.91
de 0.7 de of which will be our typical newspaper price. The consumables and upkeep prices with this machine are low.
Install Sharp AR-M201 Network Printer
- Go into the printers folder & click add printer.
- Check Local Printer Attached To This Computer & uncheck automatically detect & install my plug and play printer.
- Click create a new port with standard TCP/IP port type.
- Enter the proper IP address & give it a port name.
- Select Custom then click settings.
- Select LPR with the queue name of lowercase “LP” check LPR Byte Counting box, then click Ok → Next → Finish.
- Click Have Disk then Browse to proper location of the PCL6 driver folder.
- Select the driver file.
- Select the correct model.
- Give the printer a name & make the decision if you would like to have the printer as a default depending on the location & user on the Desktop PC.
- Select Do not share this printer & click next.
- Select “no” to print a test page because the driver still needs to be configured. Click Next → Finish.
- Right click on the driver & go to properties, then click on configure.
- Click the Advanced tab & click on printing defaults. Click color tab & default to Black and White.
- After making changes in the driver always click on APPLY 1, then click OK to soft-lock the settings.
- Send a test print.
How to Install Sharp AR-M201 Scanner
- Click the button on the Utility Software & you click on the Scanner Driver option (TWAIN) button.
- Follow the instructions on the computer desktop screen. Read the message in the window that has appeared and clicks 'Next' button.
- When the window has finished and setup appears, you click 'OK' button.
- Click the 'Close' button on the window.
- Click the 'start' button, then select 'All Programs', select 'SHARP MFP TWAIN'. Then you can select 'Select Device'
Download ⇔ Sharp AR-M201 Driver for Windows