Sharp MX-M264N Printer Driver Download
|Sharp MX-M264N Printer|
It is embedded with state-of the art security features that helps you to maintain optimal security and meet regular compliance.
With beautifully crisp 1,200 x 600 dpi resolution, rapid print speeds, scan speed of 50 images per minute with ImageSEND and a maximum paper capacity of a generous 2,100 sheets, this is a multifunction photocopier that delivers muscular performance, fast. It's a great deal for the office administrator and support staff too, with a range of web-based device management systems that allows you to monitor and track usage throughout your company. A QWERTY keyboard can even be added to the control panel, to make data entry incredibly simple.
The Sharp MX-M264N delivers 26 pages per minute print and copy speeds, backed up by 1,200 x 600 dpi print resolution. This means you get high quality documents at a rapid pace. This combination of speed and reliability is housed within an intuitive, logically designed control system that even the least tech-savvy user can pick up in seconds. The optional Sharp Document Filing System offers up to 82 GB of hard drive space. This gives you the chance to store templates and frequently required documents to speed up productivity.
With Sharp Remote Device Management on board, management of the Sharp MX-M264N becomes incredibly simple. The Printer Status Monitor allows you to check on levels of toner and paper and the general print conditions of the device, so you never run out of consumables at the wrong time. From a central
Sharp's renowned ImageSEND technology is one of the best pieces of software around for the distributions of data. It offers the user seven destinations, including
As standard the Sharp MX-M264N comes with some of the best
The Sharp MX-264N uses our compatible MX-312NT laser toner cartridges. Compatible laser toner cartridges for the Sharp MX-264N replace the OEM Sharp MX-312NT laser toner cartridges. Compatible replacement laser toner cartridges and supplies for your Sharp MX-264N are specially engineered to meet the highest standards of quality, reliability and exceptional yields that meet or exceed OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) standards.
Sharp MX-M264N Copier Features
- Print, copy, scan, fax
- Pages per minute: 26/31/35
- Paper capacity: Std 1100 Max 2100 sheets
- Standard network printing &
network scanning colour
- Standard Reversing Single Pass Feeder & standard duplex module
- Space-saving inner finisher option
- Retractable keyboard option for easy text entry
- 7.0 inch touchscreen
LCD control panel with thumbnail previews colour
Installing Sharp MX-M264N Printer Driver From a Network Print Server:
- Go into the printers folder & click add printer.
- Check Local Printer Attached To This Computer & uncheck automatically detect & install my plug and play printer.
- Click create a new port with standard TCP/IP port type.
- Enter the proper IP address & give it a port name.
- Select Custom then click settings.
- Select LPR with the queue name of lowercase “LP” check LPR Byte Counting box, then click Ok → Next → Finish.
- Click Have Disk then Browse to proper location of the PCL6 driver folder.
- Select the driver file.
- Select the correct model.
- Give the printer a name & make the decision if you would like to have the printer as a default depending on the location & user on the Desktop PC.
- Select Do not share this printer & click next.
- Select “no” to print a test page because the driver still needs to be configured. Click Next → Finish.
- Right click on the driver & go to properties, then click on configure.
- Click the Advanced tab & click on printing defaults. Click color tab & default to Black and White.
- After making changes in the driver always click on APPLY 1, then click OK to soft-lock the settings.
- Send a test print.
Installing Sharp MX-M264N Photocopier DriversStep 1. Determine Your operating system
- Control Panel → System (or search "System" in control panel)
- Windows you are running Eg. Windows XP, Win 7, Win 8, etc.
- Take note of the System type, if it is 64bit or 32bit.
- Please download the driver
- Extract the download .zip file (you will need a program such as WINZIP)
- Find the "Setup.EXE" and launch
- Choose "Standard Installation" The setup will then scan network, locate the photocopier & install. You may have to select photocopier from the list
- Go to your Devices & Printers in Control Panel
- You right-click on your device and "Set as Default Printer"
- Right-click your device again & select "Printer Properties"
- Click on the "Configuration" tab, click "Auto Configure"
- Move to "Advanced" tab, click "Printing Defaults"
- "Optional" Tick "Black and White Print" box at the bottom (will set default printing to black and white)
- "Optional" If use account codes move to the "Job Handling" tab, check the "User Number" box and enter the code, apply.
How to Install Sharp MX-M264N Scanner
- Click the button on the Utility Software and you click on the Scanner Driver option (TWAIN) button.
- Follow the instructions on the computer desktop screen. Read the message in the window that has appeared and clicks 'Next' button.
- When the window has finished and setup appears, you click 'OK' button.
- Click the 'Close' button on the window.
- Click the 'start' button, then select 'All Programs', select 'SHARP MFP TWAIN'. Then you can select 'Select Device'
Sharp MX-M264N Driver & Software DownloadDownload ⇨ TWAIN Scanner Driver Windows 32-64 bit V. 1704a
Download ⇨ IFAX Expansion Tool V. 0611a
Download ⇨ PCL6/Postscript/PPD Printer Driver Windows 32-64 Bit V. 1505a
Download ⇨ PCL6/Postscript/PPD Printer Driver Windows 64 Bit V. 1505a
Download ⇨ PC Fax Driver Windows 32-64 Bit V.1210a
Download ⇨ PPD Printer-Driver Windows 32-64 Bit V.1205a
Download ⇨ PS/PPD Printer Driver Mac V. 22.214.171.124
Download ⇨ PPD Printer Driver Mac 10.8/10.10 V. 1501b
Download ⇨ PS Printer Driver Mac 10.4 10.5 10.6 10.7 (V.126.96.36.199)
Download ⇨ PS/PPD Driver Linux V. 1.4