Sharp AR M237 Printer Driver Download
|Sharp AR M237 Printer|
The 23-PPM Sharp AR-M237 Digital Imager combines leading edge technology with an easy-to-use touch screen display, so users can spend less time
The AR-M237 Imager gives you the features you need to produce professional looking documents - quickly and easily! With advanced features that include mixed size original detection, job build, booklet copy, and cover pages, you can produce documents that will make your business shine! Best of all, the built in
The new Sharp AR-M237 Imager combines advanced digital technology with robust features and a
With all these powerful features, flexible connectivity, and Sharp award winning reliability, the Sharp ARM237 Imager delivers the functionality that corporate workgroups and small businesses need today with the versatility
Install Sharp AR M237 Network Printer
- Go into the printers folder & click add printer.
- Check Local Printer Attached To This Computer & uncheck automatically detect & install my plug and play printer.
- Click create a new port with standard TCP/IP port type.
- Enter the proper IP address & give it a port name.
- Select Custom then click settings.
- Select LPR with the queue name of lowercase “LP” check LPR Byte Counting box, then click Ok → Next → Finish.
- Click Have Disk then Browse to proper location of the PCL6 driver folder.
- Select the driver file.
- Select the correct model.
- Give the printer a name & make the decision if you would like to have the printer as a default depending on the location & user on the Desktop PC.
- Select Do not share this printer & click next.
- Select “no” to print a test page because the driver still needs to be configured. Click Next → Finish.
- Right click on the driver & go to properties, then click on configure.
- Click the Advanced tab & click on printing defaults. Click color tab & default to Black and White.
- After making changes in the driver always click on APPLY 1, then click OK to soft-lock the settings.
- Send a test print.
Installing Sharp AR M237 Photocopier DriversStep 1. Determine Your operating system
- Control Panel → System (or search "System" in control panel)
- Windows you are running Eg. Windows XP, Win 7, Win 8, etc.
- Take note of the System type, if it is 64bit or 32bit.
- Please download the driver
- Extract the download .zip file (you will need a program such as WINZIP)
- Find the "Setup.EXE" and launch
- Choose "Standard Installation" The setup will then scan network, locate the photocopier & install. You may have to select photocopier from the list
- Go to your Devices & Printers in Control Panel
- You right-click on your device and "Set as Default Printer"
- Right-click your device again & select "Printer Properties"
- Click on the "Configuration" tab, click "Auto Configure"
- Move to "Advanced" tab, click "Printing Defaults"
- "Optional" Tick "Black and White Print" box at the bottom (will set default printing to black and white)
- "Optional" If use account codes move to the "Job Handling" tab, check the "User Number" box and enter the code, apply.
How to Install Sharp AR M237 Scanner
- Click the button on the Utility Software & you click on the Scanner Driver option (TWAIN) button.
- Follow the instructions on the computer desktop screen. Read the message in the window that has appeared and clicks 'Next' button.
- When the window has finished and setup appears, you click 'OK' button.
- Click the 'Close' button on the window.
- Click the 'start' button, then select 'All Programs', select 'SHARP MFP TWAIN'. Then you can select 'Select Device'
Sharp AR M237 Driver & Software DownloadDownload ⇨ Sharp AR-M237 Driver for Windows 8 32bit
Download ⇨ Sharp AR-M237 Driver for Windows 8 64bit
Download ⇨ Sharp AR-M237 Driver for Windows 7 32bit
Download ⇨ Sharp AR-M237 Driver for Windows 7 64bit
Download ⇨ Sharp AR-M237 Driver for Windows XP 32bit
Download ⇨ Sharp AR-M237 Driver for Windows XP 64bit
Download ⇨ Sharp AR-M237 Driver Printer for Mac OS